Swedish Telecom OPTO SFP+ transceivers are designed for use in Fibre Channel links up to 14.025 Gb/s data rate over multimode fiber.
They are compliant with FC-PI-5 Rev. 6.00, SFF-8472 Rev 11.0 and SFF-8081, and compatible with SFF-8432 and applicable portions of SFF-8431 Rev. 4.1. high-performanceance 850nm VCSEL transmitter and high sensitivity PIN receiver provide superior performance for Ethernet applications at up to 100m links.
Digital diagnostics functions are available via a 2-wire serial interface, as specified in SFF-8472. The fully SFP compliant form factor provides hot pluggability, easy optical port upgrades and low EMI emission.
- Up to 14.025 Gb/s bi-directional data links
- Hot-pluggable SFP+ footprint
- Built-in digital diagnostic functions
- 850nm Oxide VCSEL laser transmitter
- Duplex LC connector
- RoHS compliant
- 100m over 50/125μm MMF (50/125μm OM3)
- Metal enclosure, for lower EMI
- Single 3.3V power supply
- Operating temperature range: 0°C to 70°C
- Tri-Rate 4.25/8.5/14.025 Gb/s Fibre Channel