Swedish Telecom OPTO SFP+ transceivers are designed for use in Fibre Channel links up to 14.025 Gb/s data rate over single mode fiber.
They are compliant with FC-PI-5 Rev. 6.00, SFF-8472 Rev 11.0 and SFF-8081, and compatible with SFF-8432 and applicable portions of SFF-8431 Rev. 4.1.
The high performance 1310nm DFB transmitter and high sensitivity PIN receiver provide superior performance for Ethernet applications at up to 10km links. Digital diagnostics functions are available via a 2-wire serial interface, as specified in SFF-8472. The fully SFP compliant form factor provides hot pluggability, easy optical port upgrades and low EMI emission.
- Up to 14.025 Gb/s bi-directional data links
- Hot-pluggable SFP+ footprint
- Built-in digital diagnostic functions
- 1310nm DFB laser transmitter
- Duplex LC connector
- RoHS compliant
- 10km over 9/125μm SMF
- Metal enclosure, for lower EMI
- Single 3.3V power supply
- Operating temperature range: 0°C to 70°C
- Tri-Rate 4.25/8.5/14.025 Gb/s Fibre Channel