Compliance with ITU-I standard
Data Rate (Gbps)
Client Side: 100M/1000BaseFX, 100/1000BaseTX
Optical interface type
TELNET, SNMP, WEB
26.5（W）× 195（H）× 252（D）
-10℃ ~ 60℃
The Lambda STC8000-TMUX8 Muxponders use advanced TDM technology to transport 8 separate Gigabit Ethernet data streams into a 10 Gbps XFP-based trunk port.
This solution provides significant cost reduction and excellent fiber utilization when compared to discrete optical multiplexing.
The STC8000-TMUX8 incorporates 8 SFP-based access interfaces that can accommodate various types of SFP.
The trunk port is an XFP 10Gbps permitting flexible connectivity options between the muxponders either in a WDM system or directly between two modules.as well as provide double XFP interfaces, which can Achieve 1 +1 protective，Enhance the security of the system
- 10 Gbps trunk port rate
- It provides 8 standard SFP slots and 1 XFP slot
- 8 GE ports at the client side are isolated from each other
- Point-to-Point interconnection of up to 8 LANs
- 8 Independent 1GE services over one DWDM wavelength
- It supports loopback setting of the client side and the line side
- Advanced network management features
ST8000 chassis compatibility
- Fit STC8000-CH01 1-slot powered chassis
- Fit STC8000-CH08 8-slot powered chassis
- Fit FSTC8000-CH16 16-slot powered chassis