This product is a 100Gb/s transceiver module designed for optical communication applications compliant to 100GBASE-ER4 Lite standard. The module converts 4 input channels of 25Gb/s electrical data to 4 channels of LAN WDM optical signals and then multiplexes them into a single channel for 100Gb/s optical transmission. Reversely on the receiver side, the module de-multiplexes a 100Gb/s optical input into 4 channels of LAN WDM optical signals and then converts them to 4 output channels of electrical data.
The central wavelengths of the 4 LAN WDM channels are 1295.56, 1300.05, 1304.58 and 1309.14 nm as members of the LAN WDM wavelength grid defined in IEEE 802.3ba. The high performance cooled LAN WDM EA-DFB transmitters and high sensitivity APD receivers provide superior performance for 100Gigabit Ethernet applications up to 40km links with FEC.
The product is designed with form factor, optical/electrical connection and digital diagnostic interface according to the QSFP+ Multi-Source Agreement (MSA). It has been designed to meet the harshest external operating conditions including temperature, humidity and EMI interference.
- Hot pluggable QSFP28 MSA form factor
- Compliant to IEEE 802.3ba 100GBASE-ER4 Lite
- Up to 40km reach for G.652 SMF with FEC
- Single +3.3V power supply
- Operating case temperature: 0~70℃
- Transmitter: cooled 4x25Gb/s LAN WDM TOSA (1295.56, 1300.05, 1304.58, 1309.14nm)
- Receiver: 4x25Gb/s APD ROSA
- 4x28G Electrical Serial Interface (CEI-28G-VSR)
- Maximum power consumption 4.5W
- Duplex LC receptacle
- RoHS-6 compliant
- 100GBASE-ER4 Ethernet Links
- Infiniband QDR and DDR interconnects
- Client-side 100G Telecom connections