graphical management interface,
26.5（W）× 195（H）× 252（D）
-10℃ ~ 60℃
-40℃ ~ 80℃
5% ~ 95% Non-condensing
Network Management Card is installable in the ST8000 Optical Transport Systems.
It performs monitoring and control of the ST8000 chassis and modules. The Management module is a multiport Ethernet Switch Router functioning as an SNMP agent and reporting to a central NMS. Accordingly, the management module can be remotely accessed by any SNMP NMS either in-band or out-of-band in a switched or routed topology.
With its Linux-based system software and state-of-the-art hardware design, the management module provides many advanced features and delivers an exceptional level of performance, including extensive setup and control of the full range of ST8000 products
Realistic simulation of the actual network topology of the whole network, real-time reflection of the whole network running, the whole network running at a glance
Device panel view, the view interfaces, LED lights, and other information with the device actually consistent view of the panel, easy management, device status at a glance.
Supports manual and automatic topology discovery topology rendering, and can be modified topology attribute
Support electronic map downloads Multiple front panel ports for management access One RS-232 port provides local out-of-band serial access
Four 10/100Base-TX management interface port with auto-negotiation and auto MDI/MDIX – easy integration into existing Ethernet networks, provide in-band access remotely from any network workstation.
Dual 100Base-FX SFP-based interfaces – easy integration into ‘gray’ or CWDM/DWDM optical networks, able to direct East-West WDM ringOSC ,provide in-band access remotely from any network workstation.
One E1 management interface port – easy integration into existing PDH/SDH networks, provide in-band access remotely from any network workstation.
Extensive management features
ST8000 chassis, module, and port management
Secure end-to-end network management
Installed module types ,Link status,
Optical performance monitoring (including OSNR monitoring )
Fully supports Digital Diagnostics information
Monitors the devices’ operating temperature, power supply status, fan status
Remote laser shutoff and remote module reset
Enables loop-back functionality for troubleshooting
Configuration of data rate and wavelength selection as well as other module
specific parameter settings.
SNMP traps Settings,
Syslog – automatic logging of system events
Editable ASCII configuration files – easily create, edit,and save configuration settings
System configuration TFTP upload and download – save configurations on remote servers for easy retrieval and restoration
Remote configuration and software maintenance – System configuration FTP upload/download with easy- to-use editable ASCII configuration files
- Advanced Optical Service Channel (OSC) protocol fast and reliable link failover protection
- Point-to-point (P2P)
- WDM ring
- SFP interfaces Single-span support 40dB loss
- Cluster Discovery Protocol – access every shelf in a WDM cluster from any shelf without the need for a static network map or address table
- Alarm Management
- The current alarm query and display
- Historical alarm information query and display
- Alarm reporting shield
- Alarm Display Filter
- Alarm acknowledgment
- Alarm Severity Table Management
- Voice alarms, e-mail alerts, SMS alerts
Mobile Client Management
- Linux operating system, open source advanced management methods
- High-security management environment Multiple users can concurrently access, without compromising overall security.
- Support online upgrade, Future module upgrades are installed easily through remote firmware and programmable logic microcode downloads.
Multiple management modes
SNMPv1,SNMPv2,Web,Telnet Etc. secure remote in-band management mode
- Out-of-band CLI management
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) management
- Complete Java-based embedded management GUI
- Fully graphical interface management